Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I need to start doing updates again.

None of this will be writing related.

So... Life... Love it... Hate it... It's all the same...

I've been doing wedding photography as an apprentice for a little while now and am looking for a studio to call my home for the 9-5. I just need to get on with life.

I'm about to revise "Frank" for the last time. I printed it all up, but have yet to read any of it. Once i get off of my ass and get it revised, i think i will try to get it published finally. I don't know if it is any good, i would like to think so, but it is really hard to critique my own writing and believe it is amazing.

All of the stuff i wrote last month will just sit around for a long while until i have the time and courage to actually read it again. I don't think it was anything amazing, but then again, who knows.

Anyway, Just figured i should start updating my blogs and what not.

Cheers,
-Dusty-

No comments: